RAIN BIRD 5000 Series
Rain Bird 4" Pop up 5000 Series Gear Drive Sprinkler
The Rain Bird 5000 Series Gear Drive Sprinkler is durable and reliable for residential and commercial applications alike.
All of our gear drive sprinklers come complete with a full nozzle rack. This set includes 12 nozzles: 8 standard angle and 4 low angle.
• Thick rubber cover
• Self Flushing Arc Adjustment Port: as the riser stem pops-up and retracts a jet of water cleans out the arc adjustment slot
• Self-Flushing tapered stem design and integrated triple-blade multi-function wiper seal protect internals from debris
• Heavy duty case
• 40°-360 arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one.
RAIN BIRD Rotor Tool
• Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a ﬂat-blade screwdriver
• Tree of nozzles including 8 Rain Curtain (25° trajectory) and 4 low angle (10° trajectory) provides 25’ to 50’ (7.6 to 15.2m) distance of throw
• Compatible with Rain Bird (MPR) nozzles
• Optimised for mid-distance residential and light commercial applications
• Precipitation rate: 5 to 26mm/h
• Radius 7.6 to 15.2m (optional reduction of 25%)
• Pressure: 1.7 to 4.5 bar
• Flow Rate: 3.0 to 36.6 l/m
• 3/4" (20mm) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
• Reversing full and part-circle adjustment 40° - 360°
• Full-circle only adjustment 360 °
• Arc adjustment requires only a flat bladed screwdriver
• Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation
• 40- 360° part circle arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one
• An attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain nozzles.
• Optimized for short to mid-range distances
• True 4” (10.2 cm) pop-up (measured from centre of nozzle)
• Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward
• Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
• Easily removable filter screen for maintenance purposes
• Arc setting factory pre-set at 180° for installation convenience
• Standard rubber cover
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for