How Do I?
Tips for using our Website to Shop Online
- Our product range can be selected from the menu on the left hand side
- Click on the photo of a product for size, quantity and price
- The number in the minimum quantity (white box) can increase (but not decrease) to meet your requirements
- Click on the Update Order button to add to shopping cart. Click on the back button or select from left hand side menu to continue shopping. The items will automatically save in your shopping cart
- View Basket is where you can check and make changes to your order
- Click on Checkout once you are happy with your basket selection and ready to purchase
- At this point a 128 bit SSL encryption software system will load to take you through the final steps. We are proud to announce in our many years of online sales to never have had security issues
- Checkout 1: Billing & Delivery Details (returning customers are able to login to retrieve details here). Fill in your billing and delivery information
- Checkout 2: Shipping & Payment Details. Select your desired Delivery Option, for warehouse collection or if unsure, simply select the Please Quote Delivery option. Then select your Payment Option
- Checkout 3: Confirmation Check. Check your order details: Items, Billing, Shipping, Delivery and Payment. Read Customer User Agreement and Submit Your Order
- Checkout 4: Finished. Complete!
- Please note that all credit card information is deleted from this system once that your order is finalised
- Refer to our security page for the information about security of your personal/credit card details
- If you have any questions about delivery please refer to our Delivery Page
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help regarding Items, Delivery or Payment
Credit card payments will not be processed until one of our staff have contacted you and confirmed your order. Electronic Fund Transfers can also be made and a copy of the transaction emailed to us. Payment upon pickup is also an option that we welcome at our premises PipecoWA Unit 2/5 Dampier Road, Welshpool. If you wish payments may also be made over the phone by one of our friendly staff.